Three decades after the Empire's defeat, a new threat arises in the militant First Order. Stormtrooper defector Finn and spare parts scavenger Rey are caught up in the Resistance's search for the missing Luke Skywalker.
Three years into the Clone Wars, the Jedi rescue Palpatine from Count Dooku. As Obi-Wan pursues a new threat, Anakin acts as a double agent between the Jedi Council and Palpatine and is lured into a sinister plan to rule the galaxy.
After a daring mission to rescue Han Solo from Jabba the Hutt, the rebels dispatch to Endor to destroy a more powerful Death Star. Meanwhile, Luke struggles to help Vader back from the dark side without falling into the Emperor's trap.
After the rebels are overpowered by the Empire on their newly established base, Luke Skywalker begins Jedi training with Yoda. His friends accept shelter from a questionable ally as Darth Vader hunts them in a plan to capture Luke.
Luke Skywalker joins forces with a Jedi Knight, a cocky pilot, a Wookiee and two droids to save the galaxy from the Empire's world-destroying battle-station while also attempting to rescue Princess Leia from the evil Darth Vader.
Ten years after initially meeting, Anakin Skywalker shares a forbidden romance with Padmé, while Obi-Wan investigates an assassination attempt on the Senator and discovers a secret clone army crafted for the Jedi.
I was wondering if the last Pirates of the Caribbean was better!
Critics stop lying to us! you cant call this movie best star wars movie ever!
I get it everyone have they own opinion!
Ok where do we start
1) Rian Johnson - Script and directing was main problem (long and boring at times)
2) Villain have no clear or strong identity - compare to the old movies
3) Jokes - yes, some of them where funny, BUT this is not a comedy movie. Some of them forced.... BADLY............
Lest just say its missing Han solo jokes/moments!
4) Rey was better this time, rest of the cast same or worse compare to the last movie.
5) Do we get answers for the main questions? only for a few.
6) Disney forcing you to go and watch next one this is sooo clear and frustrating!
With movie like this you can have another 20 ezzz!
Should you watch it? yahhh it got nice CGI......... R.I.P Star wars (what it's use to be)
PS. movie would be better if you would call it somthing else - this is no longer Star wars That we know!
216 of 363 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?