Halle Berry is conquering the Toronto International Film Festival red carpet like the style queen she is.
The actress, 51, turned heads in a plunging embroidered and lace jumpsuit at the premiere of her upcoming movie, Kings, on Wednesday, which was the seventh day of the festival.
Berry let the Zuhair Murad Fall 2017 ready-to-wear collection piece do all the talking as she simply accessorized with only D’Orazio rings and wore her tresses in a high braided pony.
Before the event, the mother of two shared a brief clip of her designer outfit from the back. “Soaring over Toronto for Tiff, »
- Karen Mizoguchi
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle review – spy sequel reaches new heights of skyscraping silliness (From The Guardian - Film News. 18 September 2017, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- ‘Kings’ Starring Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Is A Disastrous Faceplant [Tiff Review] (From The Playlist. 18 September 2017, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry and Daniel Craig Lead a Well-Intentioned Misfire [Tiff] (From Slash Film. 16 September 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Box-Office Preview: 'Kingsman 2' to Lord Over 'Lego Ninjago,' 'It' (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 21 September 2017, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ review: Everything a sequel needs, plus a superb woman villain (From The News Minute. 21 September 2017, 5:10 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry, Karrueche Tran & More Stars Show Off Underwear In See-Through Outfits (From HollywoodLife. 21 September 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017)
- Channing Tatum Played a Hilarious 'Sex Doll' Prank on Kingsman Costar Taron Egerton, Actor Reveals (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2017, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- ‘Kingsman’ Director Matthew Vaughn Explains Why So Many Action Scenes Are Boring (From Indiewire. 21 September 2017, 11:12 AM, PDT)
- ‘Friend Request’ Review: Horror Fans Might Swipe Right on This Tech-Driven Spookfest, Others Beware (From Indiewire. 21 September 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)