Go ahead, call it a comeback!
Any Trading Spaces aficionado will tell you the hit TLC show, which aired from 2000 to 2008, was just as much about the rotating cast of designers’ big personalities as it was about redecorating on a budget.
On Wednesday, TLC announced the lineup for the show’s forthcoming reboot after a 10-year hiatus, and almost every fan favorite from the original series is making a return. Joining host Paige Davis, who signed on in July, will be Doug Wilson, Genevieve Gorder, Hildi Santo-Tomas, Vern Yip, Frank Bielic, and Laurie Smith. Beloved carpenters Ty Pennington and Carter Oosterhouse will also be back. »
- Mackenzie Schmidt
Similar News ItemsNick Jonas
- New poster for Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (From Flickeringmyth. 21 September 2017, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- Jumanji 2 Poster Is Ready to Make a Meal Out of Kevin Hart (From MovieWeb. 21 September 2017, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- Fox’s Animated Feature ‘Ferdinand’ Has A Brand New Trailer (From The Hollywood News. 21 September 2017, 1:15 AM, PDT)
Watch This (2016)
- Animation Is Film Festival Unveils Full Slate, Jury (From Variety - Film News. 21 September 2017, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- Chick-fil-a Is Set to Open Its Largest Location Ever (5 Stories High!) (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2017, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- Varun Dhawan & David Dhawan | Judwaa 2 | Audience Questions (From Film Companion. 21 September 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Inside the Moment the Trading Spaces Cast Reunited after 10 Years: ‘We Cried Our Eyes Out’ (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2017, 9:51 AM, PDT)
- Paige Davis Shares the First Photo on Set of the New Trading Spaces and It's 'Just Like Old Times' (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2017, 1:47 PM, PDT)
- Trading Spaces Has a New Carpenter and He's . . . Well, You Should Probably Take a Look at This (From PEOPLE.com. 14 September 2017, 7:47 AM, PDT)