The two singers are on opposite sides of a bitter battle that kicked off when Bieber began using Manson’s image on the front of a 2016, $195 Barney’s T-shirt — the phrase “Bigger Than Satan… Bieber” embroidered on the back.
Designed by Fear of God’s Jerry Lorenzo, the shirt (which can be purchased from Hot Topic without the Bieber reference for just $19), was said to be created with Manson’s permission.
“Thank you »
- Dave Quinn
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Gatorade Sued By California Over Celebrity Anti-Water Campaign (From TMZ. 21 September 2017, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- The Stylists of Girl Group Little Mix Break Down Their Looks for Music Video “Reggaetón Lento” (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2017, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Star Sightings: Sarah Hyland and Julianne Hough Live it Up at the Emmys, Ed Sheeran Visits Hooters & More! (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 September 2017, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Marilyn Manson does a pretty decent Justin Bieber impression (From The AV Club. 21 September 2017, 7:32 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Marilyn Manson Over Text Message: 'My Bad If I Was an A**hole' (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 September 2017, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- Marilyn Manson Shares New Track “KILL4ME”; Drops ‘Antichrist’ Bomb on Howard Stern (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 20 September 2017, 7:21 AM, PDT)