The former couple, who share a 5-year-old son, wore solemn faces as they were pictured leaving court, where they reportedly asked for privacy in their divorce case.
“Because there’s a child involved, we’d like to keep these proceedings secret to the extent your honor will allow,” said Abedin’s attorney, Amy Donehower, according to the Huffington Post.
The judge denied a motion to bar photographers from the proceedings, however, saying, »
- Tierney McAfee
Similar News ItemsHillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton Recalls Encounter With 'Manspreading' Vladimir Putin (From Rolling Stone. 20 September 2017, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Critic's Notebook: 'What Happened' Book Tour Finds Hillary Clinton at Her Most Appealing (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 20 September 2017, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Critic's Notebook: 'What Happened' Book Tour Finds Hillary Clinton at Her Most Appealing (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 20 September 2017, 10:35 AM, PDT)
Bill Clinton (I)
- Watch: Who Knew Hillary Clinton’s Bestselling Books Could Inspire a Toe-Tapping Music Video? (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2017, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- From Trump Calling ‘Deplorable’ His ‘Lucky Word’ to Nonexistent Nambia: All the Times Potus Caused a Stir at the U.N. (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2017, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- LeBron James Challenges World Leaders: 'Step Up, People Need Us' (From TMZ. 20 September 2017, 4:36 PM, PDT)
- Anthony Weiner, Prosecutors Want Him Locked Up in Prison for Up to 27 Months (From TMZ. 20 September 2017, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- Broken Anthony Weiner Admits in Tortured Letter to Judge That His Sexting Scandal ‘Crushed’ Wife Huma Abedin’s Career (From PEOPLE.com. 14 September 2017, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Anthony Weiner Begs Judge For Mercy So He Can Make Good with Huma, Son (From TMZ. 14 September 2017, 4:30 AM, PDT)