The truth is finally out there, again.
After a long delay, a deal is finally in place to produce a second edition of Fox’s “The X-Files” revival. The show’s three principals — stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, and creator/executive producer Chris Carter — are back for the new installment.
The event series is set to air during the 2017-2018 season, with production set to begin in summer 2017.
Read More: ‘The X-Files’ Update: Renewal Talks are Progressing, But It’s Not Likely to Return Next Season
“Iconic characters, rich storytelling, bold creators – these are the hallmarks of great TV shows. And they are some of the reasons why ‘The X-Files’ has had such a profound impact on millions of fans worldwide,” said David Madden, President, Fox Broadcasting Company. “Chris’ creativity, along with the brilliant work of David and Gillian, continue to propel this pop culture phenomenon, and we can »
- Michael Schneider
Similar News Items"The X-Files" (1993)
- Polaroid: Poster For Dimension's New Photo-Horror Flick Out This Summer (From Screen Anarchy. 27 April 2017, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- Teaser poster for 'Polaroid' releases (From MoreHorror. 27 April 2017, 7:09 PM, PDT)
- Why Jonathan Demme’s The Silence of the Lambs is one of my favourite films (From Flickeringmyth. 27 April 2017, 10:59 AM, PDT)
Gillian Anderson (I)
- American Gods: Dueling Deities, Altered Easter, Bryan Fuller's Favorites and More Scoop on Starz's Fantasy Drama (From TVLine.com. 28 April 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘American Gods’: Faith and Fantasy Mix in Starz’s New Series (From Variety - TV News. 27 April 2017, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- American Gods: Bryan Fuller interview (From Den of Geek. 27 April 2017, 2:39 AM, PDT)
- ‘The X-Files’ Begins Casting on Second Revival (From Backstage. 25 April 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Alex Jones Is Too Crazy For TV: Why Shows Can’t Pull Off Conspiracy-Theorist Characters (From Indiewire. 21 April 2017, 3:07 PM, PDT)
- Alex Jones Is Too Crazy For TV: Why Shows Can’t Pull Off Conspiracy-Theorist Characters (From Indiewire Television. 21 April 2017, 3:07 PM, PDT)