20 March 2017 11:10 AM, PDT | The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News | See recent The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News news »
Perhaps that was just how Luke dressed for the Tosche Station.
In the picture of Luke, first posted by a fan account, it is clear Hamill is wearing a T-shirt under his tunic, and he is not wearing the character's leggings.
"For years Lucasfilm wouldn't release this pic-u can see the low-cut t-shirt under my tunic& I'm not wearing my leggings #StopInTheNameOfLove," Hamill tweeted to his more than 1.7 million followers.
- Ryan Parker
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Review: Marvel Has Finally Started To Figure Out The Future Of Superhero Movies (From Indiewire. 29 June 2017, 5:59 AM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones Star Emilia Clarke Says Sexism in Hollywood Is Like 'Dealing with Racism' (From PEOPLE.com. 29 June 2017, 5:09 AM, PDT)
- Are we suffering from Dwayne Johnson franchise fatigue? (From Flickeringmyth. 29 June 2017, 4:50 AM, PDT)
Mark Hamill (I)
- What Does George Lucas Think of Ron Howard Directing Han Solo? (From MovieWeb. 28 June 2017, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- Deadpool 2 Gets Hunt for the Wilderpeople Star Julian Dennison (From MovieWeb. 28 June 2017, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars Superfan Jacob Tremblay Admits He Was Too 'Starstruck' to Meet Harrison Ford: That's 'My Biggest Life Regret' (From PEOPLE.com. 27 June 2017, 12:49 PM, PDT)
Three Cases of Murder (1955)
- Everything We Know About Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romance — So Far (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Lucy Hale Apologizes For Fat Shaming Herself, Disables Instagram Comments (From ET Canada. 21 June 2017, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘The Book of Henry’ (From Variety - Film News. 14 June 2017, 9:00 PM, PDT)