Ok, now it can be said: Bazinga!
After months of high-stakes negotiations, The Big Bang Theory has secured a two-season, 48-episode renewal at CBS, the network announced Monday. The pact ensures that TV’s No. 1 comedy — currently in its 10th season — will stick around through Season 12.
Late last month it was reported that a renewal deal between CBS and producer Warner Bros. hinged on cast members Mayim Bialik (Amy) and Melissa Rauch (Bernadette), both of whom were seeking salary parity with their much higher paid co-stars. »
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Warner Bros. developing Joker origin movie from Todd Phillips and Martin Scorsese (From Flickeringmyth. 23 August 2017, 1:16 AM, PDT)
- Martin Scorsese Is Making A Joker Origin Movie Without Jared Leto (From Fortress of Solitude - Movie News. 23 August 2017, 12:22 AM, PDT)
- New Avengers: Infinity War character, Han Solo cameo, new Blade Runner 2049 footage and more – Daily News Roundup (From Flickeringmyth. 22 August 2017, 11:48 PM, PDT)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- Game Of Thrones: stars earn half a million dollars an episode (From Den of Geek. 23 August 2017, 2:07 AM, PDT)
- CBS 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 8/22/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 August 2017, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Yvette Nicole Brown Reveals Experience with TV’s Gender Pay Gap (From Women and Hollywood. 22 August 2017, 11:02 AM, PDT)
Jim Parsons (II)
- Top TV Stars' Salaries Revealed: Who Makes $900,000 Per Episode and Who Makes $40,000? (From E! Online. 22 August 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Salary Survey 2017: A Look at Who Makes What in TV (From Variety - TV News. 22 August 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Everything We Know About The Big Bang Theory Season 11 So Far (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 21 August 2017, 1:02 PM, PDT)