“This has been the toughest week of my life. I’m gonna miss ur advice, hugs, smile, and laugh. I’ll love you forever daddy – Your youngest,” the 18-year-old tweeted along with a photo of himself and his father, Roy, drinking milkshakes.
Roy was laid to rest in a funeral on Saturday, E! News reports. The circumstances surrounding his death have not been made public.
Rodriguez wrote a lengthier tribute to his father on Instagram, adding, “My Dad was the most kind hearted, »
- Char Adams
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 3/29/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 March 2017, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- Random Roles: Richard Riehle on his long career and short mustache, including the few times he shaved it off (From The AV Club. 28 March 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- 2016-17 TV Show Season Ratings (week 27) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 March 2017, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- Joe Manganiello on Sofia Vergara: ‘We Were Put on the Planet to Be with Each Other’ (From PEOPLE.com. 29 March 2017, 9:57 AM, PDT)
- Joe Manganiello Talks the 'Price' of Being in a Celebrity Couple, Gushes Over Wife Sofia Vergara (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 March 2017, 8:39 AM, PDT)
- ‘Smurfs: The Lost Village’ Review: Smurfette Finds Herself in a Much-Improved, All-Animated Adventure (From The Wrap. 26 March 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Shannen Doherty Honors Her Late Father on His Birthday in Touching Post: ‘My Hero. My Mentor’ (From PEOPLE.com. 27 March 2017, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Tony Terran, Trumpet Player in Desi Arnaz's Orchestra on 'I Love Lucy,' Dies at 90 (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 27 March 2017, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher Honored at Public Memorial Service (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 March 2017, 2:48 PM, PDT)