“This has been the toughest week of my life. I’m gonna miss ur advice, hugs, smile, and laugh. I’ll love you forever daddy – Your youngest,” the 18-year-old tweeted along with a photo of himself and his father, Roy, drinking milkshakes.
Roy was laid to rest in a funeral on Saturday, E! News reports. The circumstances surrounding his death have not been made public.
Rodriguez wrote a lengthier tribute to his father on Instagram, adding, “My Dad was the most kind hearted, »
- Char Adams
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Meghan Markle’s ex-husband developing comedy pilot about a man whose ex-wife marries into the Royal Family (From Flickeringmyth. 23 September 2017, 12:54 PM, PDT)
- Fox Nabs Culture Clash Comedy From Lee Daniels & ‘Modern Family’ Ep As Put Pilot (From Deadline TV. 22 September 2017, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- Divorce Comedy With Royal Family Twist From Meghan Markle’s Ex-Husband Trevor Engelson Set At Fox With Big Commitment (From Deadline TV. 22 September 2017, 9:13 AM, PDT)
- Hand in Hand: A Benefit For Hurricane Relief Raises More Than $55 Million (From Look to the Stars. 21 September 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- From Cookbooks to Cosmetics! Ayesha Curry Lands a CoverGirl Contract (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2017, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- Ayesha Curry Is the Newest Face of Covergirl (From E! Online. 20 September 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Brigadoon (From Trailers from Hell. 23 September 2017, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- ‘Will & Grace’ Review: A Revival with Gusto, Laughs, and Purpose, the NBC Sitcom is Sharp as Ever (From Indiewire Television. 22 September 2017, 7:19 AM, PDT)
- ‘Will & Grace’ Review: A Revival with Gusto, Laughs, and Purpose, the NBC Sitcom is Sharp as Ever (From Indiewire. 22 September 2017, 7:19 AM, PDT)