Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John LaMarr (Character)
from "The Orville" (2017)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "The Orville"
... aka "Orville" - USA (alternative title)
- Episode #1.12 (2017) TV episode, Played by J. Lee (as Lt. John LaMarr)
- Into the Fold (2017) TV episode, Played by J. Lee (as Lt. John LaMarr)
- Majority Rule (2017) TV episode, Played by J. Lee (as Lt. John LaMarr)
- Krill (2017) TV episode, Played by J. Lee (as Lt. John LaMarr)
- Pria (2017) TV episode, Played by J. Lee (as Lt. John LaMarr)
John LaMarr: So, I heard you've been out of commission for a minute.
Gordon Malloy: Well, not out of commission, but, uh, definitely kept on desk duty.
John LaMarr: Well, what'd you do? I mean, your piloting skills are kind of legendary. How'd you get suspended?
Gordon Malloy: I let my cousin shoot a porno in the back of a shuttle in exchange for some pills.
John LaMarr: W-wait. No. R-really?
Gordon Malloy: [laughs] Man, look at your face. No, no, no. I did a... I did a manual override on a tricky shuttle docking and sheared off a cargo bay door. Yeah, nobody was hurt, but 300 crates of authentic autumn squash were sucked into space.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.